Four months apart!

Four months apart!
Kru Vince, founder of TEAM VINCE Muay Thai Fitness & Rapid Conditioning System

How this all started...

Hi! I'm Vince Soberano, founder of the TEAM VINCE Muay Thai Cross-Training (MT-X) Fitness System. Thirteen years ago I was at the top of my fighting career. I held the the World Welterweight Championship title in Muay Thai and Kickboxing for two years. Then I retired from fighting and focused on a successful career in the corporate world. Since then, I had lost my will to workout. Within 5 years, I was completely out of shape, overweight, had high blood pressure, and couldn't walk two flights of stairs without running out of breath. Yeah, it was that bad!

I tried lifting weights at the gym to get back into shape. It didn't work. Pick up the weight and then put it down. Repeat 10 times. Good grief! I'd rather eat a double cheeseburger. I tried running and fell into a manhole because I was bored and not paying attention. I finally gave up. My gut just kept getting bigger. From my fighting weight of 140 lbs., I hit my all-time high at 195 lbs. (I'm only 5 feet 8 inches!)

In April of 2007, at the age of 43, I re-started my Muay Thai training. Focusing on the aerobic and anaerobic exercises, I started mixing them with sets of dynamic tension and bodyweight exercises. No, I didn't invent these exercises. They're part of traditional Muay Thai conditioning training - a 1,000-year-old system! All I did was organize the exercises so that an ordinary Joe like me can get results without having to train for a real fight. In August, after only four months of training, I weighed in at 138 pounds of lean, hard muscle - abs, chest, arms, back, neck and legs - with the stamina of a marathon runner! I am 45 now, going stronger, with fight contracts with King Of The Cage, and still defending my Muay Thai title. This is TEAM VINCE Muay Thai Cross-Training (MT-X) Fitness and Conditioning!

I've been sharing this system with my friends and students. Everyone is seeing amazing results in just 30 days of training. So I thought I'd start this blog to let everyone else know about it because if you're serious about your health and getting in shape, I personally GUARANTEE that TEAM VINCE Muay Thai Fitness is the right fit FOR YOU!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

WMF Super-Middleweight Title - Feb. 13, 2008, Bangla Stadium, Thailand

No comments: